3.4.10

Blog #5: Letter from BoB Character to Another Character

Pirates! by Celia Rees
    Odysseus
Dear Penelope,


I have heard from various sailors throughout the Mediterreran Sea that your husband Odysseus or Ulysses maybe dead. Well, I’m in the same situation and you should never give up hope because when he comes home, his love will still be there, even though you may be different. He is the same man that you once wed. I ran away from my plantation because there’s a rich man called Bartholome the Brazilian that lives near me that’s wants me to be his wife but I refused, due to my heart still being with William. I became a pirate so that I may run away from Bartholome and maybe find William. So far I have heard only tales of him and hope that I will find him. I know that he still loves me even though I’m a pirate on the outside but still the girl he loves on the inside.


Regards and High Hopes for you ,
Nancy Kingston


-Benmark




Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson
    The Golden Compass by Phillip Pullman



Dear Lyra,


You're pretty cool. With you living as an orphan and all, you don't seem messed up, and you're smart too. Haha, you remind me of me. Anyway, I heard that you're friend Roger disappeared. Well I think that Coulter lady took him. I don't know, I just have a bad feeling about her because she reminds me of Horatio Balmeade, and that guy is horrible. Rich and controlling, always trying to get everything they want. And don't go with her because trust me, you'll regret it. You should avoid snobby like that. As I said, I've had experience. And you do not want to go through what I went through. It might be different for you though, because Coulter is a girl, and Horatio Balmeade was a guy...

Anyway, if you get the chance, you should try and pull a prank on the Coulter lady. Hahaha, one time during the summer, I stuck a fish in Balmeade's club house, it was hilarious. Maybe you can get some fish and stick it in her, I don't know, down her dress. Prank her, and you'll be a hero. Don't get caught though, they might make you work on a peach farm. Don't ask. Actually, peach farms aren't that bad.
Have fun!
From,
Murphy    
                                                                                                            -Melissa